Transjovan Capital offers integrated Board advisory services to its Clients. Our team provides ongoing strategic advisory support as a Board observer to the company.
Transjovan Capital has delivered as a trusted Board advisor to many organizations for sharing an outside-in perspective and helping their Management achieve pre-agreed milestones.
Board advisory engagements are long-term in nature. Some of the areas that we address for our Clients are:
- How can we benchmark our company with the best-in-class industry players and what are the initiatives required to be undertaken by us to get there?
- What organizational goals can we set for ourselves in the short-term Vs medium-term Vs long-term?
- How can we refine our business model?
- What can be the most efficient way to structure our businesses?
- How can we monitor value buildup within the organization? How can we unlock value for our various stakeholders?
- What are the best practices in terms of corporate governance for our type of organization?
- How do we ensure a sustainable competitive advantage?
- What should be our short-term Vs medium-term Vs long-term strategy, in order to achieve our organizational goals? What initiatives should we implement to support this strategy-enabled growth?
- How are we progressing as an organization to achieve our annual Management goals? Are there better ways to monitor the same and improve efficiency?