When your company is entering a new industry or sector, our team is available to assist you in making the right decisions. In such instances, the Board/Management has typically conducted an initial go/no-go analysis and has decided to proceed with the entry option.
Transjovan Capital offers Entry Strategy advisory services to provide a deeper understanding to Clients of their proposed business foray. Companies can save huge costs and execute their plans with greater alacrity if they can formulate their entry strategy beforehand.
Our team has assisted a variety of companies, including Global majors and Indian SMEs for formulating their entry strategy and devising an implementation roadmap.
Some of the areas that we address for our Clients in such engagements are:
- What is the market opportunity?
- What should be our focus and positioning in the market, for the proposed business foray?
- What is the right business model to adopt?
- What should be our differentiation strategy? Can we create a sustainable competitive advantage?
- What should be our operating model and the Go-To-Market plan?
- How will the financial projections look like?
- What is going to be the Return on Investment (ROI) and Breakeven period?
- What should be the Implementation roadmap to achieve the organization goals?
- What are the potential risks associated with the proposed business and how can they be mitigated?