Transjovan Capital offers Capital-raising services to companies, whereby we help in getting equity, debt or structured finance for them to address their specific requirements.
Our team has collective deal experience of consummating USD 1+ Bn worth of transactions. We leverage our extensive relationships with major Financial Institutions, Private Equity & Venture Capital funds and various Institutional Investors (in India and globally) to ensure faster and relevant funding for our Clients.
Some of the areas that we address for our Clients are:
- What should be the preferred means of financing for our current requirement?
- What can be the market value for our business? How do we price our offer?
- What are the avenues to avail the most competitive cost of funding?
- How can we make our Company ready-for-investment?
- What factors are to be kept in mind for preparing a good Investor pitch?
- Who are the relevant investors/institutions for addressing our financing requirement?
- How do we evaluate the different investors/institutions as a financial partner for our company?
- How should we structure the transaction, being offered to investors?
- What are the pros & cons of different financing offers? How should we negotiate and ensure the best terms for our company?
- What are the initiatives to be undertaken by us for ensuring a good post-funding relationship with the investors?