In today's complex business environment, a feasibility analysis is a pre-requisite for entering a new sector/industry or launching a new product/service or project.
Transjovan Capital offers Market Feasibility Study services to companies to enable them to make a go/no-go decision.
Our team employs a mix of industry stakeholder consultation and secondary market research to give you the insights for your proposed foray. Customer responses can also be gathered to conduct a pilot market response assessment for your proposed product or service.
Some of the areas that we address for our Clients in such engagements are:
- What is the potential demand for the proposed product or service?
- Who are the various customer types?
- What is the initial customer response to the proposed product or service?
- What are the customer insights, in terms of liking/disliking, modifications desired in the proposed product or service?
- What could be the right marketing strategy to reach these customers?
- Are there specific pain-points that our product or service will address for the customer vis-a-vis our competitors?
- What can be our focus and positioning in the market, for the proposed business foray?
- What can be our pricing strategy?