Business Plan Assessment for a leading Indian conglomerate
A leading Indian conglomerate (USD 3+ Bn) group with diversified interests across Healthcare, Financial Services and Real Estate was exploring a diversification foray into B2C Skilling (Education Training) market pan-India.
There was a need to devise an entry strategy, assess the market potential, analyze the competitive landscape, suggest the operating model, develop financial projections and scenario analyses, review the go-to-market plan and share the findings for further action by the Board.
- Analyzed the market sizing and opportunity assessment for the B2C Skilling market in India
- Prepared and vetted the business model and entry strategy for the Group
- Drafted the company's projected financials and conducted scenario analysis
- Conducted competitive benchmarking and reviewed their go-to-market plan
- Recommended growth options for next 4-5 years (organic and inorganic)
- Market assessment
- Entry strategy
- Scenario analysis
- Competitive benchmarking