Venture Capital Funding
Transjovan Capital offers Venture Capital Fundraising services to disruptive Technology Startups across sectors, whereby we help in getting Series-A and Series-B stage equity funding for them to address their specific requirements. We also assist non-Tech startups in the Consumer space (D2C brands).
Our team has collective deal experience of consummating USD 600+ Mn worth of transactions. We leverage our extensive relationships with major Venture Capital & Family Office funds in India and globally to ensure faster and relevant funding for our Clients.
Some of the areas that we address for our Clients are:
- What should be the preferred means of financing for our current requirement?
- What can be the market value for our business? How do we price our offer?
- What are the avenues to avail the most competitive cost of funding?
- How can we make our Company ready-for-investment?
- What factors are to be kept in mind for preparing a good Investor pitch?
- Who are the relevant investors/institutions for addressing our financing requirement?
- How do we evaluate the different investors/institutions as a financial partner for our company?
- How should we structure the transaction, being offered to investors?
- What are the pros & cons of different financing offers? How should we negotiate and ensure the best terms for our company?
- What are the initiatives to be undertaken by us for ensuring a good post-funding relationship with the investors?